In case you are looking for freelance tour guides in the London area, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail (yannick.pucci[at]gmail.com) in order to discuss any potential opportunities.
Find also a downloadable PDF version of my CV here: Yannick Pucci Guiding CV Web.
- Engaging and knowledgeable tour guide focused on the arts & heritage sector.
- Confident public speaker used to delivering content to international audiences.
- Ability to take charge of visitors and safely lead them indoors and outdoors.
- Researching new routes and writing scripts for upcoming and bespoke walks.
- Marketing and promoting own tours on websites and social media platforms.
- Highly commended in the London Volunteer Awards for the British Museum.
-British Museum, Volunteer Hands-On Desk Facilitator and Tour Guide
Japan EyeOpener Tour (30mins) (July 2010 to now.)
- Part of the museum’s public programme, this free tour provides visitors with a short introduction to the Japanese collection. Delivered over 175+ times.
Highlights Tour (90mins) (April 2013 to now.)
- From the Parthenon Friezes to the Rosetta Stone, this highlights tour takes visitors on a journey around the world in 15 objects. Delivered over 20+ times.
- Also given the tour for staff inductions as well as for private groups such as BP, the Surrey Women Club and the Frankfurter Städelsche Museums-Verein.
Hidden Mayfair Tour (120mins) (June 2014 to now.)
- Originally developed for Open Garden Squares Weekend 2014, this tour traces the history of Mayfair with the area’s green spaces as a connecting thread.
A History of the Telephone Box Tour (120mins) (June 2014 to now.)
- A collaboration with InspireConspireRetire (ICR), this walk explores the architectural legacy of London’s iconic telephone boxes within the West End.
- This tour had its debut during the London Festival of Architecture 2014.
- Originally developed for the Bloomsbury Festival 2013, this architectural tour takes an in-depth look at London’s most unexplored Art Deco heritage.
Holland Park & Kyoto Garden Tour (120mins) (October 2012 to now.)
- From the authentic Japanese Garden to the ruins of Holland House, this historical walk introduces visitors to one of London’s most romantic parks.
- The Holland Park Tour was also featured in the Italian magazine ‘Speak Up’.